You face daunting decisions to run your BI – Business Intelligence – program all the time. Deadlines, user demands, pressure for results, new technologies, and hyped vendors – all that can create noise and muffle your efforts!
This webinar will show how we can use BI and analytics to analyze big amount of data with ease, gaining insight into corporate or market trends and spikes, all using simple self-service tools – while maintaining Data Governance.
What you will learn:
- What is Governed Data Discovery (GDD)
- Why is Gartner talking Governed Data Discovery
- Building an effective GDD dashboard
- BI as self-service with Data Governance
- How to publish reports
You should attend if :
- You are struggling to cut through the noise with your current BI Project.
- You are looking to enhance your current Microsoft BI Implementation.
- You would like to take full advantage of your Microsoft SQL Server investments.
Presenters: Ofer Avnery & Mark Scott, Pyramid Analytics
Ofer has previously worked at Microsoft as Director of BI Strategy and was the Founder of HighView BI Solutions which was acquired by Matrix in 2011. Ofer uses his wide range of product knowledge to help set the company vision and roadmap, and inform and educate business users. With new-born twins at home, Ofer enjoys his leisure time creating music and traveling the Northwest USA.
Mark has over 20 years of consulting, managing, delivering, and selling in both private and public companies all over the US. Prior to joining Pyramid, he held consulting and sales leadership positions at Microsoft delivering and selling BI and Data Warehousing solutions to large enterprise accounts. In his spare time – Mark enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife, and two sons age 3 and 5.