In this webinar we will review the components that make up the Microsoft Power BI stack and go through the nuts and bolts of connecting to and visualizing enterprise data. This will include examples of both on premises and cloud data.
You will learn:
- The components that make up the Power BI stack
- How to connect to cloud based and on premises data
- How to create tabular data from OLTP line of business databases
- How to visualize data using dashboards and Power Map
- How to explore and find insights in your data
- What’s involved in using Power BI in your business
Presenter: Robert Kutz, BI Architect, AAJ Technologies.
Bob has twenty-five years of IT experience with thirteen years developing and implementing Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft BI stack in a wide variety of vertical markets. His experience includes design and development of data warehouses and data marts, ETL to extract and standardize data from multiple source systems, design and development of multidimensional databases, as well as dashboard and end user reporting. Bob has worked on projects for Citrix, Ultimate Software Group, Amerigroup, Florida Highway Patrol and many others.