Discover a better understanding of the use of effective data visualization to accelerate rapid insight into complex data.
Visual representations and interactions accelerate rapid insight into complex data and they translate data into a visible form that:
• highlights important features, commonalities, and anomalies.
• makes it easy for us to perceive the meaning in our data quickly.
• augments the cognitive reasoning process with perceptual reasoning;
• the reasoning process becomes faster and far more focused
What you will be learn from this webinar:
• Understanding key concepts
• How to make effective visualization choices
• See relationships among data points
• Compare a set of values
• Track trends over time
• See the parts of a whole
• Analyze text
• Composites (Dashboards)
• Interactive exploration of new techniques and methods
Presenters: James Parnitzke, Sr. Architect, Advisor, Expert, Trusted Partner, and Publisher
Over his career Jim has served in executive, technical, publisher (commercial software), and practice management roles across a wide range of industries. Jim has deployed over Nine (9) large scale Master Data Management platforms in the Automotive, Banking, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and the On-Line Publishing and Research industries. In addition, Jim served as a senior advisor and technical leader to several commerical software products, as well as consulting to businesses adopting MDM for their organizations.