When should you build a native mobile app and when should you consider an m.dot Website? In this session, we answer questions like these and focus on five basic areas that you need to know in order to get started with creating the perfect mobile user experience.
What you will be learn from this webinar:
- The difference between native mobile apps, responsive pages, and m.dot websites and when to consider each.
- Developing for devices: programming languages used by the most prominent mobile Operating Systems (OS) and how they differ.
- Rapid mobile development platforms and their benefits / disadvantages versus building apps in the native OS language.
- The secret to getting your submissions approved quickly by the Apple and Android App Stores and getting to market with your app fast.
- UI/UX Design: The often overlooked aspect of app development and why it probably matters the most.
Speaker: Alex Barenboim VP, Application Development, Mobility & Cloud, AAJ Technologies. Alex has over 25 years of executive technology leadership, executive management consulting, project management, architecture/design, and senior software development experience. He’s held executive technology positions at IBM, Verizon, Tyco/ADT, Scient and Bankrate. Most recently, he was the CTO at Logic Nation where his firm developed a revolutionary new web and mobile platform allowing live video streaming. Alex’s innovative and creative thinking has awarded him a total of 26 patents, with an additional 3 pending approval. Alex enjoys traveling, photography, hiking, and motorcycles.