Learn how to improve customer satisfaction and reduce Downtime with this simple yet elegant equation for breakthrough performance.
This webinar will provide a crash course in Lean Six Sigma, providing individuals and organizations with an extremely powerful and easy to implement formula for attaining breakthrough results in customer satisfaction improvement and problem resolution.
You will learn:
- Key Concepts: What is Lean?
- How to apply Lean Six Sigma
- Building Blocks for Continuous Quality Improvement
- The Breakthrough Equation for Process Improvement: Y=(f)X+e
- Preventing the 8 Deadly Wastes by Eliminating Downtime
By attending this webinar you will gain:
- A common understanding of key concepts and tools for improvement
- A common sense applications for improving workplace performance
- An identification of where to start and how to begin improving
Presenter: Christopher F. Voehl, CEO, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, and Project Management Professional (PMP), RSquared and Seven Sigma Solutions
Chris is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and certified Project Management Professional focused on accelerating client performance and systems deployment via Project Management, Business Transformation, Information Technology and Continuous Improvement services. Chris has over 20 years’ experience in the professional services arena, with 15 years of technical experience spanning multiple disciplines including systems conversions, call center data analysis/quality management and improvement, network analysis and implementation, technology deployment, server and database administration, and Project Management. Since 2009, Chris has focused on project management, Information Technology business analysis and process automation solutions for the State of Florida, including the Department of Children and Families (DCF), Department of Health (DOH), and Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR); while also leading customer experience transformation assessments at Vodafone Australia.