This position is responsible for providing IT consulting and developmental expertise on Business Intelligence projects to clients. The candidate must be a technical expert with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence technology, design, and implementation.
- Developing solution requirements with clients
- Mapping requirements to architecture
- Assisting with estimation
- Developing data warehouses
- Developing OLAP databases
- Developing ETL processes
- Writing reports, dashboards and scorecards
- Developing forecasting, budgeting and data mining solutions
- Performing some DBA tasks
- Code and data testing
The candidate will be responsible for implementing solutions and supporting the client post-implementation through troubleshooting and training. The candidate may also be involved in sales meetings with potential customers.
• Logical and Physical Database Design Experience
• ETL Design & Development
• Cube Development & Administration
• Data Warehousing (Design & Development)
• Data Quality and Master Data Management Concepts
• Implementation of BI Solutions Leveraging SharePoint 2010
• Report & Dashboard Development Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- Consulting experience with a proven track record of implementing best practices and processes into an organization.
- Experience in analysis, design, development, customization, implementation, and installation of software applications and BI tools.
- Ability to extract and document requirements from end users, including leading requirements gathering workshops. Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables.
- Develop and enforce a Business Intelligence/Business Objects Strategy and Architecture including System Design
- Development of design for Business Warehouses, Business Objects Web Intelligence Reports, Universes and Dashboards.
- Designing, modeling, and building data structures and data mapping routines in BW to support the data and reporting requirements for various areas of an organization
- Planning and design experience. Must be able to architect a data model, as required to reflect the business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to align priorities and reach consensus in meetings is a must.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, MIS/Computer Science, or a related field is strongly preferred.
Compensation: Competitive salary with bonus program based on experience. Comprehensive benefit package including employer paid health insurance and 401(k) with employer match.
Send resumes to Sean.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Business Intelligence" in the subject line.