What Happens When The Right People And The Right Information Come Together?
With Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 or 2013 as your business collaboration platform, you can empower your people to work together more effectively—and more intelligently. Your employees can use an extensive array of tools to help them share information, organizational knowledge and personal expertise. And your organization can manage security levels and usage policies.
SharePoint 2010 can help your business:
- Collaborate and Innovate - Advanced social computing tools connect the right people and the right information. Knowledge gets where it needs go
- Gain Business Insights & Act - People across your organization can quickly monitor and analyze up-to-date information, which can give your business a competitive edge
- Reduce Risks - Content management protects your information
The recently released SharePoint 2013 takes the best features of SharePoint 2010 and expands upon them with features such as:
- Mobile-friendly interfaces
- Microsoft "Cloud-Apps"
- SharePoint social features
- Hybrid search support
- Greatly expanded eDiscovery